Friday, June 29, 2007

My (_)B312 L337 5ki11ZZ !!eleven!!!

I have to apologize that the blog has been a little schizophrenic the last couple days. I wanted to add a template but was trying to reconcile what to do with a template that was far to narrow for the pictures I was posting. At first I started reposting all of the pictures. As you've seen it makes things look a little messed up, so I decided I'd try to edit the code of the blog itself. Who knew my leet computer Sk1lls would end up being worth something after all!?! I think it looks a lot better now. So hopefully it will be smooth sailing from here on out. Meanwhile back at the ranch G-units ex BFFL got arrested. First Sam Sort of gets malaria, now G's friend gets owned by the 5.0. Why can't I have some of the fun this summer. I heard from a girl today that she got Dengue fever a few years ago when she was in Kenya... Given that Dengue trumps Malaria in any story, I'm really holding out for that. We'll see what happens.

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

I find your jokes disturbing...funny...but none the less disturbing.

Jim said...

I'm so glad you're doing an internship with a non-profit... if you were on Wall Street - I'd be worried - your stock is sinking, my friend! I googled you and the iPhone and Keyna - and you're lost somewhere in the blogosphere...

Oh well - your 15 minutes of fame were blinding!