Sunday, January 4, 2009

Daddyyyyy. Turn on a Vimeoooooo

It's becoming clear that Vimeo is going to be the video web site of 2009 - either that or Hulu. I keep seeing videos hosted on Vimeo that really blow my mind. The content is much more artistic than Hulu (which is more professional content.... TV shows, Movies, Etc.) or youtube. I've seen a couple which I really liked but weren't really novel enough to blog about. I felt this one was though. Watch and learn. Make sure to put this into full screen mode.


wingsuit base jumping from Ali on Vimeo.


Vimeo has a lot of time lapse videos which are great and a lot of HD content. I think that a lot of good artistic material is being created but falls through the cracks on youtube. It doesn't fit the audience there. But click the links at the top of the post. Both of these sites have a lot to offer.

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

I had to pause it a few times because I was so nervous.

Phillip said...

pretty sweet video. Full-screen quality is probably better on a small screen (laptop) than a 22-inch monitor, but it's certainly better than You Tube is.

Fun watch - thanks for the link.

Sheree in GA said...

Incredible!!! I would never have believed it.