Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Generaly Humorless

I have mentioned a couple of times that I want to post a "here are some things I'm into" post. Turns out that I haven't had the time to do it so I've been hitting the topics one by one. The topic for today: LOLCATs. Click "LOLCATs" to go to an explanation of what it is more or less. One of my favorite Lolcat blogs is "I can has cheeseburger". People submit their lolcat pictures and captions on the site and they are rated by people with much more spare time than I will have in the next 40 years. These are some of my favorites.


funny pictures

funny pictures

funnyƂ pictures

This next one just BLOWS MY MIND. I thought it was "shopped" until I looked really closely. The bubbles in front of the face are way too good to be photoshopped.

funny pictures

funny pictures

The city of brotherly love has been in the news for homicides recently so its not as accurate as it is funny.

So welcome to the world of LOLCAT. For some of you, welcome to the world of internet memes. If you don't know what an internet meme is, you may not want to get ahead of yourself. I'll help introduce you slowly.

3 comments:

Nate W. said...

I can haz c0mm3ntz?

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Love the taco pic.

Why didn't they define palindromes with a word that actually is one, like "worddrow" or "funkyknuf"?

Andrew said...

For the same reason that the word onomatopoeia is not an onomatopoeia.