Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Family Portaits

During my whirlwind trip to California for Thanksgiving we took some family photos. As usual it was a lot of fun. Dad was Mr. Serious setting things up and posing people. Mom was looking at her grand daughter. Robbie and I were making mischief, and Kimberly and Heather were (largely) well behaved, while Phillip was probably still thinking we are just a little odd. We took a lot of pictures and my dad sent me a few. I was surprised to see that he neglected to send the picture where I held up my hands behind his head like moose antlers. Actually, this wasn't surprising at all. He never even acknowledges that they were ever taken. He never gets after us for them and never shows them to anyone. I think he feels it will extinguish the behavior. Little does he know we do it just for him. After the main family portrait was done we took some separate pictures of smaller groups of the family and I started snapping some pics of the group just standing around. Here they are. The one above is the main event. I think we look nice for the most part.















This is just the guys. I know that that is hard to see because of the sheer paleness of my face. I need to get out of Utah... SOON!














My Dad took this of my niece Joy. I don't know what he did but it looks really magical. The coloring is great.
















This looks really impromptu but everyone looks great. It's my Mom, sister Heather, and brother Robbert. I hope you liked them.


**** Update!!!! Upon reading this, my Dad did in fact email me the Picture where I was making the funny face. I'll be honest, it's a classic. Check it out.

6 comments:

Phillip said...

Yeah, that picture of Joy became our new desktop backgroud. Every time I see it it fills me with warm fuzzies.

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Living in Cally doesn't automatically guarantee a better tan. Dad and Robbie are paler than you are.

Andrew said...

Ya, I guess that I was thinking relatively, not absolutely.

Nate W. said...

Need new blog post! Gimmeeeeeeeeeee!

Christine said...

You guys all look great. That picture of Joy is perfect. She looks so sweet.

Caitlin said...

So which one did they pick? I liked that last one. It's good to see some things never change.

PS Will you be shooting guns again this Christmas?