Monday, November 26, 2007

Elevator

Last week the BYU Finance Society hosted a luncheon with representatives from Union Pacific Railroad. We ordered two six foot sandwiches for the event and had some hardships fitting them into the six foot four inch elevator we had to take up two floors to the room where the event was hosted. I thought it picture worthy.















Jeff was having a good time with it all. He was such a brave sandwich carrier.














Brad was brave too. We look like missionaries which is kinda funny.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Andrew! Hey, how are you doing??? I found your blog through Kimberly's. This is so sad that you live in Provo and we never see eachother. Do you ever see Eric or Emily??
This question will show how out of things I am, but didn't Smashing Pumpkins break up?? When did they get back together? I went to their concert a few years back at Salt Air. It was pretty cool.
You guys definately look like missionaries in those pictures. That was the first thing I thought of.
I'm glad to see things are going well. How much schooling do you have left??
You'll have to check out my blog http://cswcook.blogspot.com
It's definately not as exciting as yours though.
PS Are you admitting to liking New Kids On the Block???? I remember when I went to Lake Powell with the Sorensons you guys made fun of me so bad because I was obsessed with them. And here you were a secret lover of them. :) J/K

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

You look like missionaries because they're notorious for taking random pictures, which are rendered further absurd by the fact that the subjects always wear nice clothes.