Wednesday, January 23, 2008

While I'm at it

As long as I'm posting I may as well post a couple other goodies.








Robert and I. California nights are colder than I remember.












My friend Johnnie had a white trash themed party in Nov. The horse durvies were very intriguing. Adam and I thought that even if we didn't look classy, they would. Clearly a success.














Banksy. Banksy is le famous. I know graffiti is a bad thing 99 times out of a hundred. I think it would be safe to say that Banksy is more an urban artist than a criminal though. Check out these links: Click me!!!! and OOH, OH mee too!!!!. The second link talks about how a banksy piece similar to the one on the building that says "no more heroes" and depicts a super hero with a paint brush, sold for 407,000 dollars. The first is a link to a bunch of Banksy's outdoor work. Check it out.

No comments: