Tuesday, October 23, 2007

New Picture


My third test Monday went well for the most part. I was caught off guard when I realized that the test was all short answer and calculation problems. I didn't mind having to write everything out as much as I didn't like the fact that I didn't know how I did as soon as I finished the test like I usually do when I take a test in the testing center. The morning of the test my study group gave a class presentation on the country of Japan. I saw my professor walking home from work and offered him a ride home. He told me that our presentation was the best of the three he saw on the subject which was flattering. I used the opportunity to take a picture while I was all dressed up to take a picture for the finance society web site. Here it is. I hope you like it.

2 comments:

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

I think you should have rested one hand on the globe as you stared purposefully off into the distance. That would have been cool.

meggan said...

geez you're egotistical...who centers an entire post around a picture of themself?