Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I miss YOOOOOU!

I miss blogging! I've thought fifty times since August that I really want to start blogging again. In the last week three random people have told me that they miss reading it, and that was the little extra push I needed to get back on my bike and start writing again. I've been busy since I got home. I started school and I'm working for Wells Fargo again. I've also seen a couple concerts. I went two weeks ago to "The Arcade fire" and "LCD Sound System". Both were totally mind blowing. The arcade Fire played no less than 15 insturments during their show. I loved every second. I saw The Smashing Pumpkins three days later. They were also good. Billy Corgan played a guitar solo with his teeth - What a rock star.

Here are a couple pictures that are post Kenya. The first one is a really cheesy self portrait. They are so much fun to take. The next one is during a bout with some seriously heavy traffic coming back from a road trip in Utah about two weeks after I got home. It took two hours before we could get going. I wasn't a happy camper but made the most of it.

Enjoy, and welcome back.

4 comments:

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Welcome back, yourself. We've missed you, too.

Phillip said...

w00t!!! Da man is back!

aunt nancy said...

i r miss ur blogs, mama goose

Grace said...

I was at Arcade Fire toooooooooo. Plus my mom just told me she's been reading your blog again. hahaha