Friday, August 14, 2009

Healthcare

I have enough to say about healthcare that I could write for 4 days straight. I keep putting off doing it because I have so much to say and want to organize my thoughts. Above all, I want to say that the voices proclaiming that the reforms must be stopped not only have hidden motives, but that not enough people are thinking critically enough to point it out. That is why I love the daily show. All I can say is that I hope that Glen Beck never goes from being an ordinary LDS person, to being someone who represents a cross section of the church. He gets caught is stuff like this all the time. Please excuse the brief language.

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Glenn Beck's Operation
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorSpinal Tap Performance

No comments: