Wednesday, August 6, 2008

While I'm Here

As you will see in my next post, I Promise pretty fluffy pictures. Rather than doing the code myself, I've just made a cool slide show. And by I've made... I mean photobucket made a slide show. To say there are a variety of photos here is an understatement. A few of note. We've had 4 get-togethers at my house since moving in. I've posted pictures from a few of them. There are pictures of shrimp with sprinkles (it was a joke), pictures of a really cute french bulldog (my current obsession), pictures of my close friends at and approaching graduation, a picture with my sister and I around that time (being photobombed by my dad [if you don't know what that is, look it up on urban dictionary]), pictures of us playing with sparklers at Adams birthday (its July 19th, but because fireworks are legal on pioneer day you could still buy them at the time), pictures of my family around general conference(is it bad that I tried to make the pictures of my dad and I look very impromptu by acting out our conversation even though I knew they were being taken?), There is a picture of me throwing a (butter) knife to my friend Cajun who was on our roof repairing our swamp cooler, Pictures of the pretty mountains less than a mile from where I live, and a bunch of my close friend Megan and I at a BYU graduation party ( which I must admit we went to more to be ironic than purely for the sake of celebration). So, Now that the longest Run-on in history is complete... Enjoy the slide show.





I will post more pictures of my neighborhood and home soon. Feel free to comment.

3 comments:

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

I like the pic of you and Mom walking on water.

meggan said...

Aw, how precious are those pics of you and Bussey?

Jill Walker said...

Great pictures! Congrats on graduating, just a little late! You are so great!